Workshops, Courses and Groups (all called courses for this policy) are open to persons 15 years and over unless otherwise stated or advised in specific courses.
It is the student’s responsibility to note the date, time and location of the course as advertised.Â Should you not appear for the workshop or cancel 24 hours before hand there will be no refund as arrangements have already been set up for your attendance.
Courses with low enrolments may be cancelled or rescheduled. Every effort will be made to contact students. Please ensure your contact details are correct.
If you are unable to complete your course due to changed personal circumstances, TRCS will make every effort to ensure you are placed into an alternative pre-scheduled course.
TRCS reserves the right to decline admission to a course, terminate a student’s enrolment in a class or change a course or teacher at any time without notice.
Students may be required to participate in courses involving physical activity and do so at their own risk.
Payment, including deposits, will vary dependent on course requirements. In some cases, a non-refundable deposit may be required to be paid prior to course commencement to confirm a place. This conditions are outlined in the course description during enrolment.
No Government or Professional Membership Group Certificates and Statements of Attainment are being offered in any of the courses.
Refunds may be made in the following circumstances:
- Full Refund Of Fee if cancel 2 weeks before class (or ring to switch to another Workshop Round)
- 50% Refund Of Fee if cancel up to a week before your Workshop series begins
- No refund if less than a before your Workshop series begins
- Participants have overpaid the administration charge
- Participants enrolled in training that has been cancelled by TRCS
- Participant advises TRCS prior to course commencement that they are withdrawing from the course
- Participant withdraws application during a statutory cooling off period as defined by NSW Fair Trading
- If the participant withdraws from a course due to extreme hardship as determined by TRCS