Whether you call them Gift Cards, Gift Certificates or Gift Vouchers, these are a great way to let someone pick exactly what they want from our shops (on-line and bricks-and-mortar) that all have a marvellous range and great service.
Maybe you have run out of time to get the gift to them? Or Covid-19 has thrown a spanner in the works for your gift giving? Which crystal would they love? Or maybe they would like a workshop but which one?
Gift certificates make it easy and can be used to buy on-line or at one of our physical stores. And you can add the personalised message you want directly into the message area.
Need a different amount? There are some limits with the module, but if you want to give $110 then do two certificates of $35 and $75.
Please know that if you pay with
- PayPal successfully so that The Rock Crystal Shop immediately receives the money, your order will go to “COMPLETED” status. The system will then automatically send an email with the GIFT CARD details to your recipient. It may take 15 minutes or so to arrive.
- Direct Debit to Bank Account, then until The Rock Crystal Shop receives the money, the status will stay in “ON HOLD” status. Nothing will be sent to your recipient. Once we receive the money we will change the status to “COMPLETED” and the email will automatically be triggered to go to your recipient.
- “I will ring the shop and pay over phone”, then until The Rock Crystal Shop receives the money, the status will stay in “PENDING” status. Nothing will be sent to your recipient. Once we receive the money we will change the status to “COMPLETED” and the email will automatically be triggered to go to your recipient.
Your recipient’s will receive details of the GIFT CARD code that they can then:
- If they buy on-line: they enter the code during checkout.
- If they come into the shops at Newtown or Crows Nest to buy and show their email.
- If you live overseas, you may find PayPal refuses your card. If that occurs, change your payment to Direct Debit or “I will ring the shop” and then transfer the money or ring during Sydney business hours, and we can manually complete your purchase of the gift card.
- Some email systems refuse external mails e.g. children’s school emails, so you need to use you as the email recipient.
- This is a new automated system (Dec 23 2020) so if problems and the above does not explain the issue you are having, contact us (02) 8068 2668 during opening hours.