This is about The Rock Crystal Shop Sales Job Vacancy at Crows Nest, NSW
are you a person who loves crystals and can talk about them from your own experience? Do you enjoy helping others in a sales situation? And can you get to the Crows Nest store?
If you answered yes to all three then read on.
We are looking for a casual sales assistant who is self-motivated, excited to pass on the joy of crystals by making sales and sharing stories about how crystal work.
The job requires:
- previous retail or hospitality sales or similar face to face service.
- that you are happy to work on your own.
- you to be able to self-supervise and organise your day to get complete the various activities of the job.
- that you are able to follow directions of the owners and give helpful insights about improving the business.
- on-going effort in learning and applying the knowledge about crystals insights and spiritual/personal development.
- serving customers:
- so that customers are delighted and send great messages to owners, leave positive internet reviews, and send referral business
- to meet sales levels (bonus arrangements after a trial period)
- ensuring customers and yourself meet Cov-19Safe requirements e.g. QR check in, double vaccine checks, floor space requirements, etc
- tidying and dusting shelves so that the shop looks inviting including following the guidance of owners including occupational health & safety
- re-stocking shelves and advising owner of new stock requirements
- pricing stock
- keeping floors and bathroom clean
- posting crystal insights to Facebook and Instagram
Getting to Work
We do have a parking space but otherwise recommend you are comfortable travelling by public transport to the shop or you are a local.
Vaccinations and Work Hours
You are required to have double vaccination of a Covid-19 vaccine before employment begins. Aim is October 11 2021.
The job will be 4 or 5 days a week until December 1 (90% double vaccine) after which we discover if existing staff are coming back into their jobs or not. If they do, your days will drop to 3 days. If they don’t then you remain on 4 or 5 days. Sorry, this is a requirement of these times of vaccinated/non-vaccinated rules for employment.
Shop days are during the week Tuesday to Friday. Initially they may include Saturday but again depending on staff returns this may change.
We follow all business regulations and are a member of the Australian Retailers Association.
Pay is the Casual Sales Assistant level as per Government Award. When you start working on your own in the shop, you move to Casual Sales Supervisor level.
Please do NOT apply if you are looking for a job at Newtown. This is Crows Nest ONLY.
Text 0490 685 033 to find out where to send your resume clearly outlining how you meet to “the job requires” requirements.
Stay Well, Stay Safe
This post is about a Crystal Shop Sales Job Vacancy at Crows Nest, Sydney, NSW Australia